"I had to spend eighteen hours in jail with a pink bustier and stiletto heels on."

I was in Kane nightclub it's on west 28th. street. I was with three of my girlfriends. We were all very intoxicated. Two of them started getting into an argument and one of them was getting thrown out and as she was getting thrown out she screamed out, "grab my bag" because the bouncer was grabbing her out, there was about eight clutches on the thing. I'm drunk. I pick one up. I go outside some girl starts screaming out, "where's my bag, where's my bag." I pull out the bag I was like this isn't yours some guy grabs my arm looks like he just came out of the club. I told him, "get the fuck off of me" and turns out to be a cop that arrested me for grand larceny. And I had to spend eighteen hours in jail with a pink bustier and stiletto heels on. The girl must of realized it was a misunderstanding. She pressed charges while I was in the precinct and then she didn't cooperate with the DA, so I just had to show up three times before she, before that happens. So like before it got dismissed which is the last time I ever had to see this building ever again, because I do not belong in places like this, at all. I'm not a criminal. It was a misunderstanding. A drunken misunderstanding.

Vlada