"fuck you, fuck your life, fuck your dreams, fuck your wife."


So I got arrested for peeing and they took my phone, now I'm trying to get my phone back. I went to the precinct, they sent me to property, property sent me to back to the precinct, the precinct sent me back to property, property sent me to the courthouse, courthouse gave me a number to call, I told them I don't have a fucking phone, I can't call a number if I don't have a phone, you guys have my phone, they let me use their phone.

Let me say on the record, I'd like to apologize to the City Of New York for taking a pee. I'd like to apologize to the garbage man that took my pee away in a garbage truck. There's a reason that garbage man gets paid more then the police. I'd like to say fuck the police. Take off your fucking monkey suit. Lets drink a forty and swim naked in the East River. Maybe then we can be friends, until then fuck you, fuck your life, fuck your dreams, fuck your wife. Get out of my face and give me my phone back. That's all

Mark Mark Mark