"I broke his nose and there were cops like right around the corner."

I got into a fight because somebody, this guy punched my girlfriend and we were out and it was just a quick reaction I think and I just punched him back, I broke his nose and there were cops like right around the corner. It was a quick fight and we just got booked, that's pretty much what happened.

He was just being drunk and he she kinda like pushed him without I mean walking by like tried to make space and the guy thought like she did it on purpose. She spilled a little bit of his drink and he just like turned around and grabbed her by the hair, pushed her away and that's what happened.

I was very quick. It wasn't like a big deal but there was people right there. It was like the outside of, you know where they put the little chain so people can go outside and smoke and everything. So it was like outside the place. Yeah that's what happened really quick. It happened.


Nicholas